11/2: Solar Creatures
Today we will experiment with energy harvesting module, solar cells!
Bugs sing to the light. Like us, they respond to environment. Like us their body effect their voices. Fluctuating flow of electrons through their semiconductor heart, we hear their characters, tendencies, and their favorite places. Oscillation is a phenomenon we experience everyday like a beating heart, a swing in the playground, tide of ocean, a combustion engine, summer and the winter and so on— oscillation is a effect of dynamic flow of energy. Filling and releasing, inhaling and exhaling, rising and falling, conception and articulation, rhythm of experience. The bugs articulates time through their body.
- Solarbotics.net BEAM robotics documentation
- Extensive article on 74HC14 schmitt trigger
- Powering arduino with solarcells
- Solar engines
- circuit simulator
- Handmade Electronic Music by Nicolas Collins
Finish and Document solar creatures
- Document your solar creature with photo or short video with drawing of your circuit
- Upload your documentation to google drive in a folder named "solar"